Bryan C. Whitehead
Attorney Bryan C. Whitehead's practice areas include Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Municipal Law, Real Estate Law and Corporate Law.
Bryan has worked as a legal intern for Judge Diane Sykes of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Justice Annette Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Justice Michael Gableman of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
His experience gives him the confidence and skills to stand in a courtroom and advocate on behalf of his clients. His strong sense of compassion allows him to stand by his clients during difficult times. He represents his clients with excellence, tenacity, and integrity.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2015
- Southwestern Assembly of God, M.A., 2008
- Evangel University, B.S., 2004
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit