Occupational Hearing Loss Claims
Attorney Jaron L. Mosier
A Horicon native, Jaron L. Mosier has spent his entire legal career focusing on workers' compensation litigation. Jaron spent several years representing employers and insurance companies in workers' compensation proceedings. Today, Jaron uses that experience to advocate on behalf of injured workers in the state of Wisconsin.
Jaron is a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section, the Wisconsin Defense Counsel and the Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys (WAWCA).
Jaron is a graduate of Maranatha Baptist College in Watertown and Marquette University Law School. He resides in Waukesha with his family and enjoys sports and reading in his free time.
Jaron can help answer any questions you have about workers' compensation claims, including:
- How do I know if I am eligible for worker's compensation benefits?
- How much does it cost to claim hearing loss benefits?
- Do I have to pay taxes on worker's compensation benefits?
- How do noisy hobbies affect my hearing loss claim?
- Do I really need an attorney?