Workers’ Comp Back and Neck Injury Claims
If you or someone you know is a worker or retiree who has suffered a back or neck injury at work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
On-the-job back and neck injuries can typically result from things like:
- • Falls
- • Heavy Lifting
- • Repetitive Motion
- • Overextension
- • Poor Posture
Whether you or someone you know is suffering from acute or chronic back or neck pain as a result of a work-related injury, the workers’ compensation lawyers at Nowlan & Mouat LLP can help you obtain the rightful compensation you deserve to help restore and maintain your quality of life.
Common types of workers' comp back and neck injury claims include:
- • Bulging, Herniated and Slipped Discs
- • Fractured Vertebrae
- • Lower Back Strain
- • Pinched Nerves
- • Spinal Cord Damage
Under the Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Act, workers who suffer a back or neck injury at work are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits to cover the cost of their out-of-pocket expenses for things such as:
- • Medical and Physical Therapy Bills
- • Partial Lost Wages
- • Permanent Total Disability (PTD) or Temporary Total Disability (TTD) Benefits
- • Vocational Training or Job Placement
- • Death Benefits (Paid to the family members or spouse who are dependent on the deceased worker’s income to cover burial and funeral expenses.)
If you or someone you know is a worker or retiree who has suffered a serious back or neck injury while at work, contact or call our experienced workers’ compensation lawyers today at (608) 755-8100 to schedule a consultation.